Early registration for 2021 OSP is now closed.
We have worked hard through this past year to organize this event, but there will be some differences this year.
- We recommend that anyone attending OSP 2021 be fully vaccinated, but with the personal and political aspects of getting vaccinated we will not be able to enforce vaccination or use it as a basis for relaxing our COVID rules
- Masks will be required whenever you are in an OSP-managed public area (tents, vendor area, showers, etc)
- There will be no food service or espresso cart as those vendors are not available this year
- Due to severe reductions in vendor donations, our Door Prize events will be only for Youth and Volunteers. There will be no general adult door prize event.
- All tents will have at least 50% of their wall space open to improve ventilation, including during speaker presentations
- Some Adult and Youth Tent activities will be scaled back.
Those still looking to attend will be able to register on site. We are looking forward to clear skies and dark nights in central Oregon.
The Oregon Star Party Committee
OSP tries to be as friendly as possible to people with special needs or health concerns. Please be advised that we are in a rural location in central Oregon, with limited communication and limited access to medical services. Although we have basic amenities and are within 90 minutes of rural health clinics in Prineville OR., please keep in mind that if you have a medical condition that requires frequent emergency intervention or have recently undergone a medical procedure that severely limits your mobility, OSP may not be the place for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or issues registering.