- OK’s Cascade Mobile Showers – OK’s 18-wheel shower truck will be at OSP again this year with hot showers. You can purchase shower tickets at pre-registration or on-site at the Registration Tent. The shower truck will be available beginning Wednesday morning and run through Saturday morning until the water tank is empty. No refunds will be given for shower tickets.
- Porta Potties – OSP has Porta Potties throughout the camping areas, arriving Monday pm through Sunday.
- Trash – A large trash container is available on the 800 road by the Shower Truck. Please deposit trash and garbage during the week or when you leave OSP.
- Recycling bins are available for water bottles and cans in and around the Activities Tent.
- Water – In general, you need to bring your own water to OSP, one gallon per person per day. Volunteers also have water available during their shifts. It is very important to stay hydrated at OSP’s dry desert environment.
Excellent dark skies in Central Oregon – 5000 feet